Attorney Nicholas Leydorf, founder of the Leydorf Law Firm, has represented clients facing criminal charges (and other legal issues such as divorce and child custody matters) throughout Michigan.
Mr. Leydorf received his Juris Doctor degree from the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law, in Washington, D.C. He also holds a B.A. degree in Political Science from Michigan State University, East Lansing.
Mr. Leydorf is known for his honesty, his aggressive legal representation, and his ability to devise innovative defense strategies for his clients. For comments from previous clients, please go to “Client Testimonials.”Professional Associations and Memberships
Attorney Nicholas Leydorf is a member of the
- American Bar Association
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Clinton County Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
He has previously served as a Board Member of the East Lansing Rotary Club.Recent Results of the Leydorf Law Firm
- Murder trial in which Mr. Leydorf was co-counsel: Client found guilty of lesser charges following jury trial
- Embezzlement from a Vulnerable Adult: Case dismissed
- Possession of Child Pornography (investigation): Charges never filed
- Solicitation of Sex: Charges deferred, then dismissed
- Charges related to Michigan State University’s 2008 Cedarfest: Proceedings deferred, then dismissed
- OWI (second offense): No jail time
- False Report of a Felony: Plea to misdemeanor; only fines and costs assessed
- OWI (third offense): Inpatient treatment ordered, in lieu of jail.
If you are facing criminal charges, please contact The Leydorf Law Firm today by calling (517) 388-6800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.